AFCAT 2019: Application Form,Analysis & Exam Dates
AFCAT 2019: The Indian Air Force has welcomed online applications to be filled for the AFCAT Recruitment 2019 for employing people for the places of Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. The understudies who don’t fulfill the qualification criteria will not fill the structures as they will be, in any case, dropped at any phase of enrollment.
The structure filling is the initial step of any enlistment for the activity. The understudies who are going to fill the AFCAT Application Forms must:
● Not be not exactly the age of 20 for the two branches
● Fill the type of AFCAT 2019 online on their official site
● Have in any event 60% stamps in their Graduation
● Pay the application expense of INR 250 as a charge of enrollment
● Fill the structure before June 30, 2019
● Fill the required fields precisely without raising the likelihood of blunders/botches/counterfeit data
AFCAT Exam Analysis 2019: Organization is going to conduct AFCAT 2019 on August 24 & August 25,2019 as per schedule.Aspirants can check AFCAT Exam Analysis 2019 from various websites & youtube channels.
AFCAT Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility & Exam Pattern :-
Competitors who are going to fill the AFCAT Application Form must deal with the accompanying guidelines while filling the structure:
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria :-
Applicants who don’t fulfill the qualification criteria which is fixed by the authorities must not fill the structure in any case on the grounds that the structures will be dismissed by the authorities during the strategy with no sort of hint or notice.
AFCAT Selection Process :-
- All candidates whose applications are presented by due date will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)
- The AFCAT will be of two hours length and will contain numerous decision inquiries on verbal capacity, numerical capacity, thinking, general mindfulness and military bent
- Test question papers and schedule of AFCAT/EKT is accessible on IAF profession site careerairforce.nic.in
- EKT would be for 45 minutes and led following AFCAT. It is required for the applicants deciding on ground obligation (specialized) branch to pass both AFCAT and EKT
- Up-and-comers who are short-recorded based on AFCAT/EKT will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kanchrapara. Competitors who select flying branch can pick Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi as it were.
AFCAT Application Fee:-
Examination Fee for AFCAT Entry
Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay the examination fee of Rs.250/- (not applicable for NCC special entry and Meteorology) to be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application
No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gatewa