Staff Selection Commission Will lead SSC Multi-entrusting Services assessment to enroll for different posts offered by SSC MTS 2019. It is a Central level Recruitment test where Paper 1 (Online) and Paper 2 (Offline) tests pursued by archive confirmation is led.
- Aspirants who have effectively passed class tenth assessment and are 18-25 years of age can apply for SSC MTS 2019.
- Through SSC MTS 2019 assessment, competitors will enrolled to fill performing various tasks staff (MTS) opening as an Operator, Peon, Gatekeeper, junior administrator, and so on in different services and divisions of the focal government the country over.
- This term, SSC discharged a sum of 10,674 opening for different SSC MTS posts as referenced previously.
- Usually, the basic works for MTS are photocopying, sending a fax, and so on.
- They are likewise in charge of physical support of records of a segment, General neatness and upkeep of the area/unit, conveying of documents and different papers inside the structure.
- The candidates can check all the SSC MTS Exam Analysis All Shifts of all days on toprankers
Post-wise Vacancies & Salary details
|SSC MTS Posts||SSC MTS Vacancy 2019||Salary Details|
|Peon||10674||Pay band 1 – (INR 5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay (INR 1800)
Take-home salary – (INR 20,ooo to 24000/month)
Increase in Grade Pay
First Promotion – INR 1900 (after 3 years)
Second Promotion – INR 2000 (after 3 years)
Third Promotion – INR 2400 (after 5 years)
And so on up to INR 5400
|Junior Gestetner Operator|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern and Syllabus
On the off chance that you want to apply for SSC MTS 2019, you should know about the most recent Exam Pattern so as to set up an arrangement for your planning. So as to make things simpler, we have referenced the most recent SSC MTS Exam Pattern in this post.
SSC conducts Paper 1 (Online) and Paper 2 (Offline) so as to enroll meriting possibility for SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment.
- The absolute first phase of SSC MTS will be an online assessment containing Intelligence Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English, and General Knowledge for 100 Marks. Competitors will be given an aggregate of an hour and a half to complete this paper.
- Visually Handicapped/Cerebral paralysis competitors will have 120 minutes to complete the Paper 1 (Online) test.
|Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time for General candidates||Time for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Intelligence Reasoning||25||25||90 Mins||2 Hours (120 Mins)|
- The Paper 2 assessment for SSC MTS will be a disconnected test for 50 marks. Applicants will be given an aggregate of 30 minutes to complete Paper 2 test for SSC MTS 2019.
- This specific stage for SSC MTS will comprise of short Essay/Letter in English or some other language.
- Visually Handicapped/Cerebral paralysis up-and-comers will have 45 minutes to complete the Paper 2 (Offline) test.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time for General candidates||Time for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
SSC MTS Exam Centers 2019
SSC MTS 2019 assessment will be led in excess of 61 urban communities the country over.
- The understudies will be given a decision to pick the city which is favored by them at the season of the enrollment.
- Final Exam Center will be produced by the framework.
The exam will be held in the states as follows:
|Andaman and Nicobar||Puducherry and Tamil Nadu|
|Sikkim||Daman and Diu and Goa|
|Karnataka||Gujarat and Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Uttarakhand||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Assam||Guwahati Tezpur Silchar|