RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 44,531 Non Technical Vacancies @ Indian railways
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 : Railroad Recruitment Board (RRB) is expected to release work see for more than 1.3 Lakhs in various RRB NTPC Category.RRB Officials said hopefuls the trademark advancement will pronounced on Employment News dated on 01st March 2019.Recently Railway Recruitment 2019 notice released for 14,000+ Junior Engineer openings and the application technique was completed.This is the huge opening affirmation for the year 2019.To diminish the weight in candidates getting the organization revealed Centralized notification.So contenders from any state over the India can participate this RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Exam.
Railroad Recruitment Board detailed 30,000 chances and Railway Recruitment Cell announced 1 Lakhs opening in business news paper.Candidates can expect RRB NTPC 2019 Notification in Indian Railways RRB and RRC Websites,The trademark see which is circulated on Employment Newspaper is given in underneath.
- Name of the organizatin : Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the posts : RRB NTPC Non-Technical
- No of Vacancies : 44,531
- Application Mode : Online
- Category : Railway Jobs
- Starting date to apply : 01st March 2019
- Ending date to apply : 31st March 2019
- Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 2019 vacancy details, exam dates, eligibility, exam dates
As per latest sources the registration links for applying RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 are going to active on 1st March,2019.Aspirants are advised to verify complete details about RRB NTPC 2019 such as eligibility criteria, selection process,online application form,category wise vacancy list,exam dates which are enclosed below.
RRB NTPC 2019 Vacancy List :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to fill the following vacant positions through RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 respectively.
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Assistant
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior clerk cum typist
- Junior account assistant cum typist
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
To apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019,Aspirants are need to fulfill RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria as per guidelines.Aspirants can their eligibility from the given below.
NTPC Qualification : Aspirants must have a degree from any recognized institute/university.
NTPC Age Limit & Relaxation : Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per rules and norms.
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form :-
Job seekers who satisfy eligibility criteria are eligible to apply RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 through online mode. Registration links to fill RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 are active online on official website from 01st March,2019.
Application Fee :-
- Out of this fee of Rs.500/-, an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class Rs. 250/-
- This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
RRB NTPC 2019 Selection Process :-
- RRB NTPC selection Process 2019 decision method involves three stages specifically Preliminary Test, Main Test and Personal Interview.
- Viably associated candidates will appear for preliminary test, the people who will qualify compose 1 test are called for Main test.
- Shortlisted hopefuls dependent on their execution in the two tests will participate in Interview round.
- Applicants who will successfully qualify Personal Interview round will be considered for the perfect post.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips :-
RRB will revive the NTPC test dates very soon. The understudies who are meaning to give the test will require the best examination material for RRB NTPC test- RRB NTPC Preparation Books
RRB NTPC Syllabus :-
To perform well in RRB NTPC Selection Process,Aspirants must know detailed RRB NTPC Syllabus for the examination.Aspirants are advised to refer old question papers which are available on online.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 :-
To appear for recruitment process,Aspirants are need to have RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 issued by Railway Recruitment Board.Aspirants can download their call letters from official website by using their registration number & password/date of birth respectively.Aspirants can check all RRB NTPC Job Profiles
How To Apply RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 :-
- Log in to Indian Railways official website.
- Select on “notification” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
To get regular updates on RRB Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website.For more queries comment below.