RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 1937 Staff Nurse & Grade II Posts
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released RRB Paramedical Notification 2019 to fill 1937 vacancies of staff nurse,grade II & other posts in Indian Railways.Job seekers who have been waiting for paramedical vacancy in RRB can utilize these opportunity and apply RRB Paramedical Recruitment online through Indian railways official website.
As indicated by the official notice, the absolute CEN 2/2019 cautioning and online application structure will be issued on 04th April 2019. RRB Paramedical Recruitment decision procedure will join a CBT and meeting round.Aspirants who are enthused about this enrollment can start arranging structure this moment on wards. It is a splendid open entryway as gigantic no. of opening are there and candidates should not miss it.Aspirants are advised to read complete information about RRB Paramedical Notification 2019 which are enclosed below.
- Name of the examination : RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
- Article category Notification & Application info : CEN no. CEN 2/2019
- Name of the organization : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Job category : Government job
- Name of the post : Paramedical Staff
- No. of vacancies 1937
- Opening date of registration 4th March 2019
- Mode of registration: Online
- Exam date Tentatively : 1st week of June 2019
- Official website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Paramedical Notification 2019 Eligibility,Vacancy,Exam Dates :-
To apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019,Aspirants are need to fulfill eligibility conditions as per rules and norms.Aspirants are advised to read all details about RRB Paramedical Notification 2019.
RRB Paramedical Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidates eligibility is depends upon their nationality,qualification & age factors respectively,Aspirants can check their eligibility from the given below.
- a citizen of India
- Tibetan refugee before the 1st January, 1962
- Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- (b), (c), (d) and (e) above have certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have completed their graduation in relevant field from any recognized institute/university.
Age Limit & Relaxation : Aspirants can check category wise age limit & relaxation details from the given below.
How To Apply RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 :-
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the concerned RRB.
- Click on “RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019”
- They have to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once they have filled the details, they have to make the payment of the application fee (if applicable).
- After payment, they must review all the details in the form before final submission.
- They can now click on the submit button.
- At last, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
For more information on RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.