SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification,Application Form,Eligibility & Exam Dates
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 : SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) will be released on the official site. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales) is a champion among the most searched for after occupations in India. Filling in as a Junior Associate under SBI Is significantly regarded and the expert SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification PDF is depended upon to release in the extended length of April/May.
A year prior the SBI Clerk Notification 2018 has been released on nineteenth January 2018 and the specialists have pronounced around 8301 opening. As shown by sources, this year moreover the specialists are required to proclaim around 9000 opening. So the candidates who are charmed to work as a SBI Clerk can visit the official webpage and apply online once the expert SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification is released.
Here in these web page we are providing complete detailed information about SBI Clerk 2019 Notification such as eligibility criteria,selection process,application form,category wise vacancy,how to apply & important dates in the given below.Job seekers who are intended to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment are advised to verify all these details enclosed below.
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification,Eligibility,Vacancy Details :-
The official notification for the enlistment of SBI Clerk 2019 is going to release in the month of April/May,2019. There will be a prelim and a basic examination. Both the examinations are driven by methods for online mode. Hopefuls need to go in both the examinations with needed Marks to go to the accompanying round. After the prelim and essential paper candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion and a short time later a Personal Interview session. The last result will be out on occasion in September 2019.
|Name of the organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the examination||SBI Clerk 2019|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 :-
To apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019,One must fulfill SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria as per rules and norms.Aspirants can check their eligibility from the given below.
Nationality/citizenship : The applicant must be citizen of India.
Educational Qualification : The applicant must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute/university.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation : The applicant minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per organization rules and norms.
- SC/ST Candidates 5 Years
- OBC Candidates 3 Years
- PwD (General) Candidates 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) Candidates 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) Candidates 15 years
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 :-
Registration links are going to active in the month of April/May,2019.Aspirants who fulfills SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria can utilize these opportunity and fill their SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 through online mode.
Aspirants who fulfills SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria are only advised to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 and the candidates who doesn’t meet eligibility criteria are advised not to apply and such candidates candidature is rejected by SBI.Also candidates are need to pay application fee through online mode using internet banking,credit card,debit card..etc.
- General and OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen- Rs.100/-
SBI Clerk 2019 Vacancy List :-
The SBI Clerk Notification is depended upon to release in the significant lot of February. Indisputably the quantity of expected opening as per the specialist SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 is 9000. The task will be Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in regulatory structure in State Bank of India.Soon we are going to complete SBI Clerk Vacancy List once the SBI Clerk 2019 Notification Out.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2019 :-
Aspirants who have applied SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 are invited to appear for SBI Clerk Selection Process which is soon going to be conducted by recruitment panel as per schedule.The selection procedure includes two stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Document Verification
How To Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 ???
- Applicants have to visit the official website of State Bank Of India.
- Click on “SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019”
- They have to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once they have filled the details, they have to make the payment of the application fee (if applicable).
- After payment, they must review all the details in the form before final submission.
- They can now click on the submit button.
- At last, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk 2019 Important Dates :-
- Online Registration Starting Date January 20, 2019
- Last date for Online Registration February 10, 2019
- Admit Card Release June 06, 2019
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam June 23, 24 & 30, 2019
- Preliminary Exam Result Declaration July 2019
- Main Exam Admit Card Release July 23, 2019
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam August 05, 2019
- Main Exam Result August 2019
- admit card for Interview August 2019
- Date of Interview August 2019
- Date of announcement of final result September 2019
To get regular updates on upcoming bank jobs 2019 bookmark our website.For more queries comment below.