SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification,Eligibility,Vacancy & Exam Dates
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 : State Bank Of India (SBI) has released an employment notification entitled as SBI PO 2019 Notification to fill various vacant positions under probationary officer (PO) through SBI PO Recruitment 2019 on official website.Job seekers who have been waiting for SBI PO 2019 Notification can utilize these opportunity and apply online through SBI Careers official website.Eligible candidates can fill their SBI PO Application Form 2019 online on or before end date.
Dependably SBI instructs around 2000 opening for the post of Probationary Officers, moreover called Management Trainees. Inferable from the altruism related with the name of the bank (SBI) and work headway openings it offers, lakhs of contenders apply for the test. With the popularity of filling in as a SBI PO, it is each wannabe’s fantasy to get themselves here. The SBI PO Notification 2019 has not been discharged yet.
|Name of the organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Name of the exam||SBI PO 2019|
|Name of the posts||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No of vacancies||Updated Soon|
The State Bank Of India conducts SBI PO 2019 test every year for the assurance of Probationary Officer over the sum of its branches in India. Reliably SBI advises around 2000 open doors for the post of Probationary Officers, similarly called Management Trainees. Inferable from the unselfishness associated with the name of the bank (SBI) and work improvement openings it offers, lakhs of candidates apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2019.
SBI PO 2019 Application Form,Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details :-
Job seekers,Here we are providing complete details about SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process,application form,category wise vacancy,how to apply & exam dates in the given below.Aspirants are advised to fill their SBI PO Application Form 2019 only if they fulfill SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019 Qualification,Age Limit Details :-
Aspirants who are intended to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2019 are need to fulfill SBI PO Eligibility Criteria as per guidelines.The applicants eligibility is depends upon their educational qualification,age limit & nationality factors respectively.
SBI PO Educational Qualification :-
The applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute/university.
SBI PO Age Limit & Relaxation :-
The applicants minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per rules and norms.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrantsget a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO Application Form & Application Fee Details :-
The registration links are active in the month of April,2019.As of now the official SBI PO 2019 Notification is yet to release.We are going to update the direct registration link for filling SBI PO Application Form 2019 as soon as possible.As part of recruitment process,Aspirants are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode using internet banking,credit card..etc.
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100 (Intimation charges only)
- General and others Rs. 600 (Inclusive of intimation charges)
SBI PO Selection Process :-
All the candidates who have applied SBI PO Recruitment 2019 are purely selected based on their performance in SBI PO Selection Process which is soon going to be conducted by recruitment panel as per schedule.Aspirants who have performed well and attains minimum qualifying marks in SBI PO Selection Process 2019 will be recruited into SBI PO Vacancy.
The stages involved in the selection of aspirants are as under:
Stage I: SBI PO Prelims
Stage II: SBI PO Mains
Stage III: Personal Interview
Both the Prelims and Mains are conducted online whereas Personal Interview is conducted Face to Face.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 Download :-
To appear for selection process,Aspirants are need to have SBI PO Admit Card 2019 along with one personal identity card issued by government of India.NO candidate is allowed to appear for examination without having SBI PO Admit Card 2019 issued by recruitment panel of State Bank Of India (SBI).
How To Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2019 ???
- Applicants have to visit the official website of State Bank Of India.
- Click on “SBI PO Recruitment 2019”
- They have to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once they have filled the details, they have to make the payment of the application fee (if applicable).
- After payment, they must review all the details in the form before final submission.
- They can now click on the submit button.
- At last, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates :-
- Beginning of Online Registration Third week of April 2019
- Final Date of Online Registration Second week of May 2019
- Release of Admit Card for Prelims 2019 Third week of June 2019
- Exam Date for Prelims 2019 First week of July 2019
- Declaration of Result for Prelims 2019 Second week of July 2019
- Release of Admit Card for Mains 2019 Third week of July 2019
- Exam Date for Mains 2019 First week of August 2019
- Declaration of Result for Mains 2019 Third week of August 2019
- Release of Admit Card for Interview 2019 First week of September 2019
- Declaration of SBI PO Final result First week of November 2019
For regular updates on Upcoming bank jobs 2019 bookmark our website.For more queries on SBI PO Recruitment 2019 comment below.