SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 3,271 Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 : Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been a standout amongst the most alluring associations for Government tests in India. Consistently a large number of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government divisions. Govt. occupations are the most looked for after vocation decision in India. All the more along these lines, the administration is concentrating on giving better offices and administrations in each part of our lives. Govt is concentrating on the improvement of our nation and to do that a large number of Jobs will be made in the coming years. SSC is the main Govt. association that gives work to lakhs of understudies in India.SSC has invited eligible candidates to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 on or before 05th April,2019.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) test every year for enlistment in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 to fill the following vacancies.
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification,Eligibility,Vacancy & Exam Dates :-
Job seekers who are intended to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 are advised to check complete information about SSC CHSL 2019 Notification,eligibility criteria,selection process,vacancy,application fee,exam dates which are enclosed below.After verifying all the details and the candidates who feels themselves as eligible can fill their SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 through online mode.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria :-
To apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019,One must satisfy SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria as per guidelines.It depends upon their educational qualification,age limit & nationality factors respectively.
Educational Qualification :
1. Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
3. Educational Qualification:
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Application Form :-
The registration links are active online from 05-03-2019 to 05-04-2019 on official website.Aspirants who fulfills all eligibility conditions can utilize these opportunity and fill their SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 on or before end date.
- Application Fee For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.100/-
- Application Fee For Reserved Candidates : No Fee
SSC CHSL Vacancy :-
According to the SSC CHSL 2019 Notification,Staff Selection Commission is going to fill 3,271 vacant positions across from the country.Aspirants can check SSC CHSL Vacancy List from the given below.
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants 2359 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk 910 Vacancies
- Data Entry Operator 2 Vacancies
How To Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 ???
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the concerned RRB.
- Click on “SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019”
- They have to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once they have filled the details, they have to make the payment of the application fee (if applicable).
- After payment, they must review all the details in the form before final submission.
- They can now click on the submit button.
- At last, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
Official website : ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Dates :-
- Online Application Starts from 05th March 2019
- Last date for Online Registration 05th April 2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card June 2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 01st July to 26th July 2019 (CBE)
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card September
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam 29th September 2019(DES)
For more queries on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.