As all of you know that Combined Graduate Level Notification will be discharged in the long stretch of October 2019, here is all the significant things to recollect about SSC CGL Exam.
- The Staff Selection Commission behaviors Combined Graduate Level Exam consistently to fill in different opportunities like Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant, Inspector Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Statistical Investigator Gr.II, Inspector, Inspector (Income Tax), and some more.
- If you are one among the hopeful anticipating apply for CGL Posts, at that point here is all you have to think about the SSC CGL assessment.
- Here are 5 noteworthy things to know before the landing of SSC CGL Notification 2019 and furthermore what you can anticipate from the notice.
SSC CGL Notification
Right off the bat, it is essential to think about the warning for the up and coming Combined Graduate Level test that will be directed by the Staff Selection Commission.
- The Notification is said to be discharged on October 31, 2019. It is the most anticipated warning as lakhs of up-and-comers are eager to apply for this post.
- The CGL Official Notification incorporates total Recruitment subtleties like number of opening, when does the application procedure start, how much application charge to be payed, which posts are filled through this enrollment, when is the assessment directed, and some more.
- As this is the provisional date, the warning discharge date may change. When the notice is discharged, applicants can know total data about the enrollment.
- If you are happy to apply for CGL Exam at that point, it is critical to experience the nitty gritty warning completely with the goal that you know about the SSC CGL Admit Card, assessment and its guidelines.
SSC CGL Exam Dates
As indicated by the Staff Selection Commission board, the SSC CGL Exam is probably planned for the period of December 2019. Check out the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis for knowing questions asked in exam.
As the dates are not affirmed, here is a look at Combined Graduate Level Exam date.
|SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam Dates|
|SSC CGL 2019 Online Application||31st October 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Online Application||28th November 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I Exam Date||December 2019 (CBT)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||February 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date (Des)||April 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||June 2020|
SSC CGL Application Form
The following significant thing to think about is the SSC CGL Application form. After the notice is discharged, the application structure is likewise caused accessible and possibility to can begin filling it.
- Before continuing with the SSC CGL Online Application Process, you need every one of the basics required to fill the structure.
- As the application procedure is directed in online mode, you have to keep all the required reports, a legitimate email ID, telephone number prepared with you.
- Make sure you fill the structure accurately, as you don’t have opportunity to address it. Thus, be cautious while entering the information.
- Also, ensure you check the web network is legitimate with no variance.
- If the site is down and some server issues, take a stab at filling the structure in the off-working hours i.e., during evening time.
SSC CGL Vacancy
The opening rundown of the year 2019-20 will be out once the official notice is discharged. It is a brilliant open door for up-and-comers who have a base instructive foundation of Bachelor Degree.
- As per the earlier year warning, a sum of 8089 opening were declared by SSC Examination Board.
- So, this year, it is assessed to have a higher number of opportunity contrasted with a year ago.
- As there are numerous posts accessible under CGL Post, applicants can apply for their ideal one after the application structure is discharged.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Presently, you know about the real stuff significant in CGL Exam Recruitment, here is the last one you have to investigate. Thinking about the test example is especially critical to break the assessment with great SSC CGL Result.
- Without having the fundamental learning about what the test paper does comprises of, it is intense for you to clear the test.
- So, in any case the arrangement, right off the bat everybody has to realize what number of segments are there in the test, how much stamps are dispensed for each segment and what number of inquiries are posed from every theme.
- As you know, that SSC CGL Exam has four phases: Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III, Tier-IV.
- Also check SSC CGL Cut Off from toprankers